Summer School Dates
3 Credit Courses
Start: July 3rd
End: July 21st
5 Credit Courses
Start: July 3rd
End: July 27th
Enrollment for Current RDCRS Students:
If you are student of a Red Deer Catholic Middle School (Grade 9) or High School (Grade 10-12), please fill out the following form:
Enrollment for New RDCRS or Adult Students:
If you are a NEW RDCRS or ADULT STUDENT, follow these directions to register:
- Create NEW School Engage Account
- You will then receive an email asking you to confirm your account. Confirm and then log in to School Engage.
- Scroll down and find the 2023 RDCRS Summer School Registration Form
- Click on the green NEW button
- ALL students need to upload their birth certificates. If your birth certificate is from outside of Canada, we require a Permanent Residence Card or Canadian Citizenship Card/Certificate. (Registrations without this information will be denied).
- Use the arrows to move you from page to page and remember to hit SAVE and SUBMIT on the last page.
- If you are a Mature Student (20 years of age or older as of September 1, 2022), please contact the financial department at St. Francis of Assisi Middle School to submit payment for your course(s) ($600 per course). Please call 403-314-1449.
- *You will be emailed the status of your registration within 4-5 business days.
Eligibility for High School Students:
To qualify to register with Red Deer Catholic Online Summer School, the student must:
1. Be less than 19 years of age as of September 1, 2023.
2. Be a Canadian citizen, a lawfully admitted permanent resident, a child of a Canadian citizen, or a child of a lawfully admitted permanent or temporary resident. Students must provide proof of citizenship (i.e., birth certificate, landed immigrant, or resident documentation) and students with study permits must also provide their guardian’s citizenship documentation.
3. Be a resident of Alberta. Alberta Education requires parents or guardians of school-age students to remain in the province until at least September 30 of the school year. Students must maintain an Alberta address, even if they are temporarily residing elsewhere, and must submit proof of residency upon request.*
4. Have successfully completed any required prerequisite(s) of the course request.
5. Not be taking the same course at another school in Alberta. Red Deer Catholic Online Summer School is unable to register students in a course for which they are, or were, already registered in during the summer semester with a different school.
6. Not be federally funded, such as First Nations students living in a First Nation community whose educational expenses are paid by the federal government, as Red Deer Catholic Online Summer School is a provincially funded institution.