IMPORTANT - Your courses do not officially start until July 5, however you will be able to log in to your courses on July 3. This is extra time provided to you to ensure that any login issues are resolved by the July 5 start date.
PLEASE NOTE - YOUR LOGIN WILL NOT WORK UNTIL JULY 3!
Directions for logging in to your courses are below:
- Go to our website at https://summerschool.rdcrs.ca/, click on Moodle (bottom right corner)
- Click on Login (top right corner)
You will be instructed to change your password the first time you sign in:
- Click on the arrow beside your name in the top right hand corner of your Moodle window
- Select Preferences
- Under User Account select Change Password
Please record your password.
Once you are in Moodle, check for the courses you are registered in by clicking on the top drop-down menu "My courses".
- To check your marks in PowerSchool, please go to our website at https://summerschool.rdcrs.ca/ and click on PowerSchool in the bottom right corner.
*You do not need textbooks for your courses*
If you have any questions, please email Mr. Krushelnicki at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone our office at 403-341-4423 ext. 331402. Staff will be answering the phones until July 9, after which voicemail messages will be checked until July 28, 2021.